Marie Kondo said it best "The things that you wear when you are at home by yourself are just as important, if not more important, than the things you wear when you are around people. You should look good for yourself."
-The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
I rounded up a list of my Top 10 Particular sweatsuits that will keep you comfy AF as well as stylish while being relegated to your home for this crazy time in our lives.
- Monrow is an LA based brand that I have loved for more than 10 years. They have basics and on trend items such as tie dye but they are a tried and true basics that never get old.
- SOL ANGELES is another LA based low maintenance brand which I love because they make styles for women, men and kids. I love a family matching sweatsuit moment.
- Sundry, with the tag line, “Made to live In” seems very “of the moment”. LA pumps out yet another hometown brand which is a staple in my closet.
- This is The Great yet again another LA based brand led by design duo Emily Current and Merritt Elliott. Their sets include drop crotch washed cotton pants and coordinating tees and tops. I love their embroidered heart or florals sets.
- Aviator Nation’s sweats are in constant rotation in my house with myself, my husband and my boys. We even all wore them for our Christmas card last year. Needless to say, I am a fan. Oh and yes, they are another LA based brand.
- Royl is an elevated basics line, based out of NYC. that will step up your sweatsuit game exponentially. When life gets back on track, these basics can be paired with heels for a much deserved date night.
- MATE label uses certified organic cotton, designed and made in LA and uses non-toxic low impact dyes for their products. These basics are the right addition to keep your at home look simple and chic.
- Lunya known for sleepwear for the modern woman has some gorgeous basics that range for cotton henley’s to cotton rompers. They have something for you in and out of bed.
- All Things Fabulous otherwise known as ATF is based in Venice and has the cutest printed sets that keep a smile on your face. I live in my Malibu sweatshirt and my EN ROUTE set.
- James Perse is a tried and true LA brand that continues to stock simple basics that last for years.