LAS VEGAS GUIDE
I was born and bred in Las Vegas and it’s truly one of my most favorite places in the world. Yes, it’s fast and bright and fabulous, but it also has gorgeous nature, fun family spots, and some off-the-beaten path gems. Check out my highlight reel below for some of my personal recommendations.
- Cosmopolitan Hotel has a vibe all its own and all the rooms are pretty special—they actually have balconies which is not typical in Vegas. That means that each room has an incredible view of the lights on the strip, so cool.
- Encore feels like the most luxurious hotel and the spa is hands down the best in town, trust me, I have tried them all!
- Red Rock Resort is off the strip at the foot of the Red Rock mountains which is so beautiful. It’s a great alternative from the hustle and bustle of the strip.
Fun fact, I own a few restaurants in Vegas which means I have the inside scoop, but I am also somewhat biased on where to eat. Here are my top spots:
- Holsteins at The Cosmopolitan has over-the=top spiked milkshakes and the best burger in town. Perfect for a casual night with the family. Flour and Barley at the Linq is the best for fresh brick oven pizza.If you don’t have time to sit, the take out window is open until 2AM. Wing Lei at The Wynn offers super authentic Chinese food—the Peking duck is to die for.
- Other spots I always frequent are: Cipriani at the Shops at Encore for a Bellini, Milos at The Venetian for Mediterranean, and Spago at Bellagio. Spagos is the best place to watch the Bellagio fountain show because the patio juts out, so you are almost on top of the water.
- Off the strip, I love Café Chloe for simple Italian or Piero’s for the best stone crab when it’s in season.
- Zip Line the Linq is a blast or you can ride the giant Ferris wheel called the High Roller, it provides a 360 view of the entire city.
- Drive out to Red Rock for a hike or just drive the 13-mile loop and really take in the nature Vegas has to offer.
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay is a great place to see some underwater creatures and pass some time.
- And if you feel like swinging a golf club and having a drink, try TopGolf.